Recovering from Soul Loss
For many people the thought of receiving assistance for soul loss sounds odd or foreign. Yet, long ago it was a common practice to see a shaman for healing whenever you had a loss of any sort. This could be a loss of a person, object, relationship, peace or health. The shaman would look at you, contact the spirits for you and see if there was a soul loss and then return the piece to you, ensuing that you are whole. When a person is whole all of their soul parts have been returned and they are able to handle life in a much better, balanced way. They will also stop recreating patterns in their life that show time and time again that something is missing.
For me a soul retrieval was a very important part of the healing I needed to step into my power. I had to have returned to me the parts that left due to childhood trauma, car accidents and the many surgeries and illnesses I endured. I can see now how my missing parts lead me to feel so very empty . I tried to fill this hole by rescuing animals and giving to others to the point of damaging self.I suffered from many illnesses, depression and self worth issues, these were created by soul loss early on in my life but it also created further soul loss as I kept re-victimizing myself. So many of us are walking around with parts of our soul missing desperately trying to be whole. As we move through this Ascension process, we must be whole, we must be fully integrated. A Soul Retrieval can greatly assist with this.
The parts being returned to me was the first step, the second step was to make sure that I welcomed the parts and honored them and what they brought to the table. This helped me to really get in touch with my joy and passion, which is our most authentic self. Click here for Frequently Asked Questions regarding a soul retrieval. Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a checklist of Symptoms of Soul Loss:
- Do you ever have a difficult time staying “present” in your body? Do you sometimes feel as if you’re outside your body observing it as you would a movie?
- Do you ever feel numb, apathetic or deadened?
- Do you suffer from chronic depression?
- Do you have problems with your immune system and have trouble resisting illness?
- Were you chronically ill as a child?
- Do you have gaps in your memory of your life after age five? Do you sense that you may have blacked out significant traumas in your life?
- Do you struggle with addictions to, for example, alcohol, drugs, food, sex, or gambling?
- Do you find yourself looking to external things to fill up an internal void or emptiness?
- Have you had difficulty moving on with your life after a divorce or the death of a loved one?
- Do you find yourself saying “Everything changed after..” or “I haven’t been the same since…”
Taken from “Soul Retrieval, Mending the Fragmented Self” by Sandra Ingerman.
How to Obtain a Soul Retrieval:
The soul retrieval can be done long distance via skype, google hangouts (worldwide) or the phone (in the US and Canada only). It is done in 3 parts.
The first is an hour session where we discuss why you think you have soul loss and the best way to welcome your soul parts home.
The second part is the actual soul retrieval and this is done in the ethereal realms within 72 hours of your first session. You will receive an email letting you know how many parts were returned.
The third part is another hour long session where we discuss how your integration of the soul parts is affecting you. This is scheduled between 2 weeks and 2 months after your soul parts are returned as it is at least 2 weeks for full integration to take place.
Cost is $256, payable in full when you book the first session.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.